Where to buy an AT-Pro overseas?

Hookka

Apr 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett AT GOLD, Minelab Equinox 800, Tesoro Sandshark, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I junked my AT-Pro by forgetting to put the cap on the headphone plug. I'm now looking for a new on because I love the machine and I've spent some money already on accessories and coils and want them not to go to waste. I'm having a super hard time finding a vendor that will ship to the UAE without paying 900$+ on the machine plus shipping. They all come with all the accessories and "adventure pack" type deals. I just want to hunt while the weathers nice here.

Anyone have any input or advice? Really don't wanna give up on Garrett but I'm looking for alternatives if I can't purchase one for a fair price, I love Garrett and really wanna keep using their machines though. Thanks guys.

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
lots of garretts.jpg

You can probably get a list of several dealers from the link below:

Garrett - Where to Buy

OP
OP
Hookka

Hookka

Apr 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett AT GOLD, Minelab Equinox 800, Tesoro Sandshark, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the advice. The one listed vendor is the one I know about. Their showroom shut down for a lack of business and the guy wants double what the machine costs. I'm leaning towards an online vendor that I can get a decent price from.

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I use Colonial Metal Detectors and Treasure Hunting Supplies myself. I was able to receive stuff while stationed overseas but I'll admit it was because I had an APO address. If nothing else you could contact Rich and ask him about shipping to where you are. His customer service is one of the best I've seen. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
Hookka

Hookka

Apr 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much, just waiting on a reply now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions