Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out the other day with the stock coil on ,and detected with a friend in a big plowed field,
we found no money,but we did find several old & rusty pocket knives and trash.
So today I put the sniper coil back on and got up early to hit 3 tot-lots,my friend joined me ,but left after about 10 minutes,he said it was too cold,(40) with a slight breeze.Anyway I had a great day
and found 10 quarters in one tot-lot,scattered all over the lot:icon_scratch:.
Also found a 14 K gold necklace and some other junk jewelery ,all in all it was a great day but really COLD for central TX.
Total fines for me for 2014 is $230.45,which includes a class ring,and one gold chain,and 1 gold filling.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Produce Guy,

Nice finds! I went out today (twice) to local playground areas the temperature was 28 with wind. Found a bunch of clad and a few cosmetic pieces. Digging the tree mulch wasn’t bad today, but tonight the temperature is 17 degrees, I feel tomorrow will be a different story.

Happy Hunting

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Some nice finds .. I took my 250 out yesterday left the AT and Minelab at home … And i will tell you that 250 was a joy to use after all those other detectors i use so easy no adjustments did not have to use the pin pointer….. All i got was some clad ..And the next trip out detecting will be the 250..

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool! Those snipers can sniff out some stuff. The ACE was my best jewelry machine. It was simple enough to dig tones rather then looking at numbers trying to see if it's consistent

i think ink a sniper for any machine is a great investment

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was 22 deg out here in NW Ohio but it was windy so didn't go out. No real wind breaks around me so when it's cold and windy it's no fun at all. Great job.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread