Heres The Latest Press Release Regarding The New Garrett "PRO POINTER AT" :) (Jan.7)

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Here's The Latest Press Release Regarding The New Garrett "PRO POINTER AT" :) (Jan.7)

98c1e4c6-d378-4953-95e9-8a61f9d0084a_zps1cc69b6f.jpg~original

Below are the specs:

http://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/pdfs/1140900_pro-pointer_at_lowres.pdf

a Pro_Pointer_AT.jpg

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got mine ordered last week. Now the waiting game

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
el padron I think I am sensing some discontentment on your part. Just saying.

Do you know how carefull I had to be this summer with those things, (two of them) while hunting the muddy road tear outs of Tijuana Mexico? I had to baby them!!

I think its funny, I've had one for about two years. Its fine, but from day one I found it amazing that they didn't spend the extra dollar to make them waterproof.
The current model isn't even water resistant, but hundreds of thousands of them sold for about $135 each.
At that price point would have cost basically nothing to make it waterproof all along. I would have paid an extra 5 or ten bucks.

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm joking Kep, Thats not a clip from garret, but it should be..... How have you been?

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering because I've had mine about two years and it's sure hasn't been used carefully. Bout only thing I wouldn't do was dunk it but it sure has been muddy lol.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm joking Kep, Thats not a clip from garret, but it should be..... How have you been?
I hope you was joking that would have not have been good .. I am fine how about you …. I see they took your post and mine down fast .. WOW they were really fast on getting rid of the post's … But seeing as it was not a true thing i guess my post should have been deleted…. But will agree it should have been..

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keep things real & as "first person" as possible Please :thumbsup:

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I taped mine up to keep it pretty water tight, once I even slid it in a bread bag and used it that way. I had a few problems with mine, it went back twice, I believe. I do like the concept of the new one but I think I might wait until all the bugs are worked out before taking the plunge.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I taped mine up to keep it pretty water tight, once I even slid it in a bread bag and used it that way. I had a few problems with mine, it went back twice, I believe. I do like the concept of the new one but I think I might wait until all the bugs are worked out before taking the plunge.

Yes My next one will be Orange,
But Price will get my Order & Support online as the one I suggest others buy
when asked.

I won't mention here what brand that will most likely be since this is the Garrett Forum :unhappysmiley:

And I haven't Needed to upgrade yet.

gamiller

May 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark,
fisher cz-21

Whites beach hunter300
minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice .... before taking the plunge

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I pre paid $127 for the new pro pointer at. Same as my old pro pointer. Not a bad deal for a great product.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread