Relic Hunt Using The New Orange Pro Pointer AT

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Click To see the hunt and see the Pro Pointer AT's Magic!

14-1140900-1f.jpg

DUG-TV.com

Greenie
May 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out my review of the Garrett Pro-Pointer AT. I was given a wonderful opportunity to try this little bad boy out before it even hit the market. Check out my findings and review.

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for sharing John, watched up to the point Jason pulled out that square edged monster to dig with.
Watched your video too Jason and thank you for breaking that shovel. It hurt my back watching you in the first video. Was a informative video.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't wait till they start shipping these out. I ordered mine rite after Christmas. After watching these videos I want it now lol. Guess I'll have to wait.

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't wait till they start shipping these out. I ordered mine rite after Christmas. After watching these videos I want it now lol. Guess I'll have to wait.
that's good. You let me know how it works out. I have to sit out for a bit and make sure the bugs are out of them first.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's good. You let me know how it works out. I have to sit out for a bit and make sure the bugs are out of them first.

I'll do. I'll give a review of it vs the older pro pointer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions