Air tested the 1350

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you should test with no discrimination at all..quarter flat facing coil.also try knocking the sens down a notch and try again.Batts fresh?

OP
OP
Jim of PA

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you should test with no discrimination at all..quarter flat facing coil.also try knocking the sens down a notch and try again.Batts fresh?

Batteries are new Sue at Garrett told me 6-8'' is what they expect Damn sounds like my wife :laughing7:

OP
OP
Jim of PA

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rick67 No ground balance No Pro zero on this detector I did try zero dis. this has auto gb

lockster99

Dec 8, 2013
SE Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Jim, I've worked my 1350 just about to death over the years and 8 or so is about max. A good silver quarter...maybe a little more. I've come to understand soil conditions around the US can make a big difference though. So wouldn't expect much more that. But put it to the dirt....never know till you put some time in on deeper stuff. Still love mine and probably wont sell it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions