Milford, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac,
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Max
Minelab Equinox 800 and 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mine just came yesterday via UPS. Ordered back in December from Bart at Bigboys.

Bob207

Jul 4, 2014
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/AT Pro
Garrett AT Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Preordered mine a couple weeks ago and tracking says delivery today...wooo hooo

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
â—Ź Minelab Manticore â—Ź Minelab CTX-3030 â—Ź Minelab Equinox 800 â—Ź Minelab Goldmaster 1000 â—Ź Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The op ask for leads and you guys rub his nose in the fact that you already have yours? I searched all of my normal sources and didn't find any of them with stock. I'll PM you I do find something.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Silver Simon

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The op ask for leads and you guys rub his nose in the fact that you already have yours? I searched all of my normal sources and didn't find any of them with stock. I'll PM you I do find something.

Good Luck!

Haha, thanks! I put in a preorder with Bart, better late than never, but I'll still pull the trigger if I find one in stock.

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I received mine from Bart yesterday afternoon.... I am taking it out for its first time in a couple of hours :)

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone seems to have them on back order. I even got panicky and ordered one from Bart of Big Boys Hobbies. Had a thought to tape the pinpointer to a yard stick for real sniping.

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I took my new Pro pointer AT out this morning it worked great! I had it on the highest setting with the highest amount of vibration. It was very sensitive. I want to be able to pinpoint most targets that are four inches or less in the ground before I even cut a plug. Is all about faster target recovery.

OP
OP
Silver Simon

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone seems to have them on back order.

Yep, that's what I decided. Apparently Garrett only shipped 900 in the first batch! I called many of my local dealers and they were all offered a maximum of ONE per dealer, which quickly disappeared.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wayne at Metaldetectingstuff ordered 60 and only got 8 so far so it may be a few weeks before they are easier to get. I pre ordered at end of December and got mine today. If I would have waited I wouldn't have it. Not rubbing it in your face or anything but give Wayne or Doug a call when they get all theirs in they haven't sold them all yet as of when I talked to him so may be a good route to go for when they get them you will get it faster. Just my two cents. The fast tune on this thing is amazing sry had to throw that out there. My old pro pointer went on eBay today.

Last edited:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get on their back order list and you may get it sooner good luck

Dennisjf12

Dec 18, 2014
Massillon, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer AT, Garrett bags
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Silver Simon
Try Texas Premium Detectors, I just my Garrett pin-pointer AT, two days ago, a very good place to do business, they are # 1

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
I took my new Pro pointer AT out this morning it worked great! I had it on the highest setting with the highest amount of vibration. It was very sensitive. I want to be able to pinpoint most targets that are four inches or less in the ground before I even cut a plug. Is all about faster target recovery.

For clarity...are you saying this pointer detects coins at 4 inches?

OP
OP
Silver Simon

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Silver Simon
Try Texas Premium Detectors, I just my Garrett pin-pointer AT, two days ago, a very good place to do business, they are # 1

Yeah good ole Tex was my 2nd call. He said he was in the dark as to when he might have any more.

pkirill

Jul 22, 2013
Richmond, VA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, MI6 pinpointer, Lesche 40" ground shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm hoping Whites will retaliate with a waterproof (officially) TRX :)

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I pre ordered mine (pick up at local shop) i called and they said they filled all the pre orders------um nope.....hafta wait about 9 days for mine....

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I believe some of the Canadian dealers have some in stock.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread