How To (NOT) Dig In The Frozen Ground!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro

And that is a recipe for cabin fever!

cabin-fever.jpg.jpg

Papalittle

Apr 17, 2013
Hardy, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotek Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Ace 250 Teknetics Delta4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
too much work for a quarter...or even worse a nickle..

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
You gotta be freaking kidding me... what, no pinpointer? Just walking away from the hole?

Not showing us what was in the hole?

My life is left with an incomplete event.... this can't BE! What was in the DANG hole?

It could have been in the chip he knocked out and is on the right. You just can't leave us hanging like that.

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I just hope it didn't turn from good find to can-slaw. Heck....even I wouldn't attempt to dig a target with that hind of frozen ground.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm down here in southern OH by Ohio river for work this week and it got up to 60 yesterday got me so hopeful for the big thaw then calling for 8" of snow tonite [emoji20] Heading back home tomorrow afternoon with my head down. Is this winter ever going to end? Spring is coming soon rite? Good luck everyone

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm down here in southern OH by Ohio river for work this week and it got up to 60 yesterday got me so hopeful for the big thaw then calling for 8" of snow tonite [emoji20] Heading back home tomorrow afternoon with my head down. Is this winter ever going to end? Spring is coming soon rite? Good luck everyone

Hey Kodiak you were in my stomping grounds! I work for Duke Energy. And we did get another 6-10" last night. :(

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm here now and we have over a foot and they just put pike county on a level 3 hope to get to head home this afternoon. I'm working in 765/345kv station rite now. Well I'm watching others working lol. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425563959.312948.jpg

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We were supposed to get an outage so was doing some work to get ready but the outage is cancelled so be heading home after noon when these guys get their trench open. Not looking forward to the drive. Stay safe today oh yea forgot I'm working on an AEP station I work for a contractor that does a lot of AEP work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread