Hello say hello to my GARRETT EURO ACE

GARYSMIFF

Tenderfoot
Mar 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

This is my 1st post
I have had my Euro Ace for just over 4 weeks now and been on 2 full days and a few trips out and a garden hunt and just wanted to show you my unit.

I did not like the TOY colour so blacked that out (Camo is next)

Understood the need for a Pro Pointer on my 1st full day, its a must have.

Digging whilst attached to the unit with the Garrett headphones is not choice so I did the following.

When I dig I lay down my yet to be given a name Metal detector then I face an issue:

My headphones are pulling when I push the spade into the last side of the hole or if the unit is away from the hole, so a simple solution was needed that has the option of being used with or without headphones.

This is it, extension coil added that can be clipped to my trousers ( not my time travel trousers or fighting trousers just to be clear) and headphones plugged in that gives me room to maneuver and a nice carry bag from the 99p store( satnav case) to hold the extension coil when running via the speaker.

WP_20150318_005.jpg
WP_20150318_006.jpg
WP_20150318_007.jpg
WP_20150318_008.jpg
WP_20150318_010.jpg

Last edited:

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nicely done !!

OP
OP
G

GARYSMIFF

Tenderfoot
Mar 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Man, on the beach the Yellow I am sure is fine but in England it just looks like a kids toy, I know its not top of the range but it needs to be slightly more Stealth.
I have after my 2 full days been able to go back 100 years each time so my earliest finds are only 1807 so not old as far as Great British finds go :)

but I have the BUG every field I pass I think I could dig that.

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
it only gets worse...pretty soon you will find a way to dig every field...:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread