Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I jumped into our hobby with the intention of at minimum, paying off my equipment... I suck at tracking money, so my best guesstimate is that I have by now, or at least that's what I told my wife.:laughing7: There I go, upgrading from the 350 to the ATPro. Allow me to thank Bart, at Big Boy Hobbies, and all of the Tnetters before me who have posted their positive experiences , not only with my chosen vendor, but with the machine as well. After lots of consideration, I feel that the Atpro is going to be the best machine for me. I also pulled the trigger on the new AT pointer, and I am OK waiting for it, I plan on using it as a backup to my old propointer, which is still working well, despite the beating I've given it. I look forward to re-hunting previous permissions, as well as exploring new places, previously out of reach with a dry machine. Happy hunting to all. BWD.

Opie

Aug 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
BigWaveDave, best of luck to ya! The ATP is a great machine you will love it.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the new machine, I am planning on getting mine later this year.

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One good find could pay for your new machine!Go get 'em!

Digger Max

Oct 27, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030
E-TRAC
ATPro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You just can't beat the ATP. You will be really pleased with your choice of machines.
Tough and a good in the water. I don't know how well it handles Salt Water. Best of luck....HH

Mudball

Mar 5, 2015
TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the upgrade.
I ordered from Big Boys Hobbies and dont mind the wait simply because of the great service and unbeatable prices.
So the wife said you paid it off. Thats really great. I just started and have a ways to go. You have done really well in my opinion.
Good luck re-hunting your old spots and finding new ones.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread