My Buddy And I Went On A Hunt Today..... AT Pro vs. AT Gold

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
DSC_0002.JPG

My buddy and I headed out this morning and put in nearly a full day of relic hunting. He used his AT Pro and I used my AT Gold. Both had the 5" x 8" coils on them. No silver coins today. I did find a pile of 33 pennies, probably tossed aside from homeless people from begging for change in Edmonton. They usually toss the pennies and spend the rest on drugs and food.

DSC_0006.JPG

I have always enjoyed digging up old bottles and old metal containers. I dug this old vintage tobaco tin. The one on the right is what it looked like at one time.
Below are the "Best" finds of the day! A great day it was. All the snow has finally melted. :)

DSC_0011.JPG

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took the gold out this afternoon and found some flat buttons an musket balls on the site I've been finding the large and half cents.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread