Got my new AT Pro today

Montgomeryjr

Apr 27, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Title says it all got my new AT pro today from Kellyco, like I've said before I am very excited. My other detector got stolen out of my truck a couple years ago. It kinda bummed me out. But you cannot keep a good detectorist down that long. I did the research and it seems this may not be the best detector on the market but it surely is the best one for the price. The fact that it's waterproof to 10 feet is a win win for me. I should be moving to the beach after I retire from the Army here in mid May be moving at the end of May. I had a lot of finds with my Minelab, but I am looking forward to finding a bunch with this one.

swagman

Nov 9, 2014
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800,Teknetic T2LTD, Teknetic 5'' & 11'' coil, AT PRO, Nokta Pin Pointer, Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer, 5 x 8 Coil, Nell 15'' Attack coil, one bum eye and selective hearing.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome Mont, first let me say thank you for your service. You picked a good detector to make a come back, as you say it is not the holy grail of detectors but it is a very good all round one for the price. Once you learn all the things it has to tell you it will reward you with all kinds of great finds which I hope we will see posted here on a regular basis.....so good luck in the move and HH

Snowmaniac153

Apr 30, 2015
So Californa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett carrot, bazooka gold trap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats. I also have an ATPro. Have about 5 hunts with it and one river hunt. Going well. Have a great first hunt with it. Good luck

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Congrats on a great machine. It opens up water hunting for you also.

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love the Pro go with a big coil

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love my ATP! Grab the 5x8 coil if you didn't get it. Great separation and lightweight so you can swing for hours without fatigue!
HH!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread