Its Wednesday Wheat Cent Day Plus A Quarter Day!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
It's Wednesday Wheat Cent Day Plus A Quarter Day!

DSCN0291.JPG

Here's my last couple of hunts. It's Wednesday, and I counted 5 Wheat cents! Lots of those wheaties up here! :) Did good on the coins too.

DSC_1283.JPG

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice hunt! I like the cold cream container, very interesting find.

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! I like the .303 Dominion brass you found, as I have a small collection of .303 brass with various head stamps, some with WWII dates. The MK VII round was one of the deadliest battlefield bullets ever developed with it's tip containing an aluminum or fiber insert that caused the long 174 grain bullet to tumble upon impact with a soft target, like flesh, or upon hitting a hard target, like steel, it would drill straight through. The Germans and Japanese in WWII both called the Enfield rifle "The Devils Rifle." Cheers!!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who doesn't like a wheat Day? Looks like you found plenty of targets to dig.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Nice finds! I like the .303 Dominion brass you found, as I have a small collection of .303 brass with various head stamps, some with WWII dates. The MK VII round was one of the deadliest battlefield bullets ever developed with it's tip containing an aluminum or fiber insert that caused the long 174 grain bullet to tumble upon impact with a soft target, like flesh, or upon hitting a hard target, like steel, it would drill straight through. The Germans and Japanese in WWII both called the Enfield rifle "The Devils Rifle." Cheers!!

Thanks for that information.....I DID NOT KNOW THAT!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions