ATX Extreme made usable for smaller younger users.

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
A new coil shaft made and tested for the ATX Extreme is now also usable on the infinium LS.New complete shaft/coil combination is 1.5kg............. 2kg lighter than the original ATX setup and is now very much appreciated/approved by younger/smaller users................
ATX%20Extreme%20Coil%20shaft.jpg
................... ivanll

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
A new coil shaft made and tested for the ATX Extreme is now also usable on the infinium LS.New complete shaft/coil combination is 1.5kg............. 2kg lighter than the original ATX setup and is now very much appreciated/approved by younger/smaller users................ ................... ivanll

That is really a cool design. Much less stress on your shoulder rotator cuff. Of course, using my ATX the way it is, I have built up my bi/triceps to the size that I have tattooed the complete ATX instruction book on my arm. a6.gif

OP
OP
I

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
Am waiting news on the new ATX coil being tested in Western Australia, did ask if they could show the promo video on Garrett Australia Fbook page, but my request/post was rudely removed....... thought it would be of interest to many of us users.

OP
OP
I

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
When prospecting for Gold in places that have been done over for years like this one that was once an light plane landing strip, one will often search for long periods of time to find a missed patch............Using a detector/coil combination that's capable of detecting both small pickers near the surface or larger nuggets/specimens at depth without changing settings/programs is a great advantage.......
P9118799_2a_800.jpg
..........ivanll

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread