Garrett- go figure...

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I busted my Pro Pointer. Yeah, probably my fault. I busted the on off switch. I think it may have been wedged in somewhere in my truck and the pressure on the on/off switch was more than it could take, and busted the switch.

So, I sent the Pro Pointer in for repairs, with instructions to call me for my credit card number.

I own my fair share of Garrett equipment, so I'm pretty happy with them.

Well, a new Pro Pointer arrived in the mail today, and I've been waiting to pay them for the repairs.

All I can say about Garrett's hobby division, customer service is, Out-Freaking-Standing.

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to know, I own a few of there products myself :icon_thumright:

pkb

Feb 10, 2013
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Two Garrett AT PRO's, two Garrett pro pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
da best !!! I work in Garland and have had repairs done while waiting ! That's service

steveo40

May 10, 2014
They are awesome. I dropped my pin pointer on concrete and it didn't work right since so I sent it in and just got it back last week. They repaired it under warranty even after I told them that it is my fault. The plastic was really worn and it came back with a brand new housing. Garrett has awesome customer service.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread