White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6 hour run time (per the specs) could be problematic. Regarding third party wireless bluetooth headsets, I may be missing it, but the specs don't mention bluetooth anywhere so the wireless tech is probably proprietary (i.e., you can't use your own BT headset) while you can use any wired headset plugged into the receiver for the WR version.

OP
OP
Chad1972

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
1 Garrett AT Pro with Nel Sharpshooter coil, 1 AT Pro with a Nel Attack coil, and an Ace 250 (kid's), AT ProPointer, White's TRX pinpointer, Lesche Sampson shovel, Garrett 10" trowel, Viking Digger, S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I got them. There's no lag that I can tell. They are much lighter and more comfortable than the Gray Ghost Amphibians. They're going to be alot better in the heat of summer. And just a heads up, they apparently come from the factory with the volume cranked all the way up...and they are VERY LOUD!

OP
OP
Chad1972

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
1 Garrett AT Pro with Nel Sharpshooter coil, 1 AT Pro with a Nel Attack coil, and an Ace 250 (kid's), AT ProPointer, White's TRX pinpointer, Lesche Sampson shovel, Garrett 10" trowel, Viking Digger, S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only played with them for a while inside the house, but I'm planning on going out this weekend for sure. Oh and I wish the charge cord for the transmitter was longer than a foot. The cord for the headphones is plenty long. Seems like they got that backwards since you can put the headphones right by an outlet but you'd have to take the transmitter off to charge it. Not that big of a deal if you can park your detector next to an outlet. That's my only complaint so far.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread