Garrett Infinitum LS - Unboxing Review

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Nice story. I remember the day I first went detecting at my very first beach. Similar to yours. Wind was ridiculously blasting and slight drizzle in the spring air with layers of ice still on some of the shore line, but where there was wet sand, I was able to dig. Long story short, I too was drenched and cold in no time but I kept swinging my new ace250. Two silver rings and a couple loonies and I was stoked to the max!! Needless to say I went straight to Cabelas after and got my self an awesome rain jacket warm gloves and Chest waders. Now I was set, and I didn't have to call it quits when Mother Nature was being nasty. It sucks when you drive an hr, waist $$$ on gas and have to head home.

OP
OP
QMaze

QMaze

Aug 3, 2015
Windsor, ON
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1235-X |
Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I need to either buy a new set of neoprenes or find my old ones but they were the sock type, I think I'd like boots attached this time. But it was darn cold, the rain really drops the temperature and I only wore a shell jacket cause it was warmer, as soon as it got soaked it was cold, my hands were warm surprisingly with just mechanics gloves. I need to order a scoop next month and when I go back I hope I run into the father son cause I'd like to give the kid my hand scoop cause he only had this little plastic scoop from a sand pail.

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
The boot design is by far better than the sock and shoe style. I had those and I ended up returning them. I only used em once. Cabelas took them back no prob. The boot kind are awesome.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread