Ace 250

bigred7469

Feb 26, 2013
Atsugi, Japan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
First time using my Ace 250 this year. Just hit a few volleyball courts since it was a nice day. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1455352258.538332.jpg

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 250 has limitations, but it is not junk. Now go find some old turn of the century houses, and get permission to check under the huge old evergreens in the yard, the garden, whatever. Do not be discouraged if some say no, or are a bit snarky. Many folks will say yes if you are friendly and explain that you will be neat and careful. You will almost immediately find older coins and relics. Some old houses have many coins, some have next to none. If an old person comes to the door back off or step down and speak gently to them. Gentle and friendly gets more permissions than too close and bold.

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First time using my Ace 250 this year. Just hit a few volleyball courts since it was a nice day. View attachment 1272207

Bolleyball players are schooled very early that they should not be wearing jewelery. You wont usually find much there.

You would do better at a public park or old baseball field.

I started with an Ace 350 its a coin magnet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread