Thanks GARRETT !

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
Greece, French Riviera, Switzerland, North Italy
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello!

I would like to thanks GARRETT for receiving this complete package for my underwater archaeological spring campaign.

Sea Hunter MKII with 8" and 10x14DD coil + coil cover
AT PRO waterproof PP
Full set of bag, backpack & pouch

Thanks to TNET members & mods for welcoming my finds and underwater adventures..

With this new set, more will come :hello2:

FM +++

801646delivery1.jpg

137165delivery2.jpg

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Pulse detectors are finally being recognized for what they "CAN" do.......not by which they can't. Pulse detectors ROCK! in the right hands.:headbang:

OP
OP
frogmaster-riviera

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other
Pulse detectors are finally being recognized for what they "CAN" do.......not by which they can't. Pulse detectors ROCK! in the right hands.:headbang:

I totally agree with you John, Pi machines are fantastic... as long as you know where and what you expect from them.

For underwater and shallow detection, Pi is the best choice if you want to clean the house.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FM,

Good going on the new equipment....I hope you find a treasure chest.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
frogmaster-riviera

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
FM,

Good going on the new equipment....I hope you find a treasure chest.

Regards + HH

Bill

Hi Bill !

yeap I am preparing the material to dive on a few wrecks at the end of the month. From what I've heard... they are VERY promising..

FM +++

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got my Sea Hunter MKII in 2002 & it's still going strong - will go deep - great salt water machine just beep & dig. Wish you a lot of great finds. I found fishing equipment - coins - lots of zippo lighters - Jewelery and on and on.

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best of luck, we all hope the new equipment will provide you with superb finds :thumbsup:and also nice pictures and stories for us :headbang:. Nice kit! I notice Garrett knows you wear a cap under water. Hope it's waterproof :icon_scratch: HH!

Last edited:
OP
OP
frogmaster-riviera

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I got my Sea Hunter MKII in 2002 & it's still going strong - will go deep - great salt water machine just beep & dig. Wish you a lot of great finds. I found fishing equipment - coins - lots of zippo lighters - Jewelery and on and on.

Hope to find something else then fishing equipments :laughing7:

I will be diving on a few 1800 / 2100 old wrecks by the end of the month when water visibility will increase.

I'm using very powerful PI machines to locate trace of metal (the wreck) and magnetometer then the MKIi will be use to find small bronze, billon, gold.

OP
OP
frogmaster-riviera

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Best of luck, we all hope the new equipment will provide you with superb finds :thumbsup:and also nice pictures and stories for us :headbang:. Nice kit! I notice Garrett knows you wear a cap under water. Hope it's waterproof :icon_scratch: HH!

I have tried for other MD manfacturer to wear their caps underwater...even for a single picture I have always lost them LoL.

I did a few Site survey with my ROV and 3 sites looks VERY promising and totally uncovered.... Can't wait to dive and turn on the machine.
968374rov7.jpg

Last edited:

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That ROV reminds me of a Sunfish, no tail.
1110sunfish_blue.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread