Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kinda odd that an underwater diggers special does not come with waterproof headphones. Call Bart at BigBoysHobbies and see what he can do for you.

OP
OP
Guster

Guster

Dec 8, 2015
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whether or not the thing says totally submergible, I wouldnt risk it to snorkle lol. I would prob put the end a few feet into the water at beaches though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well i will say that (removed by mod) is a good seller i have bought from him a few times.. He is a dealer in Texas..I got a new AT Pro from him with just the dvd . owners manual . & hat for $469.00 a few years back.. And i got a GTI 1500 from him and a few other things .. So you do not have to worry about him he is good to deal with ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would also recommend Wayne and Doug at Metaldetectingstuff they have always given me the best price and call them and they will talk to you. Great guys. You will enjoy the at pro it can't be beat in that price range. Good luck.

sqaush

Feb 25, 2015
arkansas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one of these guys on this forum offered a pick along with the package...unfortunately i didnt find that out until i had already bought mine ! i would check out the vendors here on treasurenet and send some business!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please remember no advertising of non supporting vendors.

OP
OP
Guster

Guster

Dec 8, 2015
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be happy to do that if there is a fair deal. Is there a way to find them here?

OP
OP
Guster

Guster

Dec 8, 2015
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry...what is a non supporting vendor?

bigred7469

Feb 26, 2013
Atsugi, Japan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
That's the kit I just got in the mail today. Can't wait to use it. Also remember you will get eBay bucks with that.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buster your find, it wasn't you... We have great supporting vendors who pay to advertise here... Non supporting vendor do not support TreasureNet.

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
1 Garrett AT Pro with Nel Sharpshooter coil, 1 AT Pro with a Nel Attack coil, and an Ace 250 (kid's), AT ProPointer, White's TRX pinpointer, Lesche Sampson shovel, Garrett 10" trowel, Viking Digger, S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's eBay bucks? I logged in and couldn't find anything about it.

Gwc

Feb 17, 2016
Eastern Shore of Md
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's also the kit I was interested in getting,except not off Ebay.Guess its the Diggers Special,with the camo case,hat,and the garrett digger.But are they the newer AT Pros,or the older model with the issues?I liked the accessories in that kit better then the other kits I had seen.Just want to make sure im getting the right one.

OP
OP
Guster

Guster

Dec 8, 2015
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe certain sellers enter into the ebay bucks return program. It basically lets the buyer have a percentage of their purchase back as ebay money which can be used for future purchases....i think i think lol

sqaush

Feb 25, 2015
arkansas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
click on the forums tab and scroll down to find vendors

OP
OP
Guster

Guster

Dec 8, 2015
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be easier to just call them in here and invite a bidding war for my sale lol.

*dangles worm*

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have bought from both Keith at Fort Bedford Detectors and Bart at Big Boys Hobbies.....no problems with either one......give them a call!
You will love your AT pro!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread