AT GOLD

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The AT Gold is my favorite machine and i have had a bunch....with the stock AT pro coil on it this machine goes deep! Excellent relic machine and not a bad coin hunter either. It is a real sleeper, since alot of people believe it to be an AT pro with higher frequency.....but some of us know different. :thumbsup:

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I use the AT Gold as my relic machine with the 5 x 8 DD coil. Love it!

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SSHHH, Don't let the whites guys hear you say that. lol

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
SSHHH, Don't let the whites guys hear you say that. lol

The Whites Guys have a lot on their plate at the moment. They recently let Jimmy Sierra go too...... :dontknow:

cactusman

Nov 15, 2015
Western USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, AT Max, AT Pro, Ace 350, GTI-2500, Infinium LS, Scorpion Gold Stinger, Pro-Pointer AT, Fisher F75 LTD2, Gold Bug 2, F-Pulse, Whites 24K, TM-808, Schonstedt Maggie, Falcon MD 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Garrett AT Gold is my "go to" inland jewelry hunting machine! The audio is much more detailed than the AT-Pro (which I have and love as well.) Plus I'm old school and like hearing the threshold, listening for faint changes, and the true all-metal mode is another benefit, as is a more advanced ground balancing circuitry.

OP
OP
FISH BONE

FISH BONE

Mar 25, 2016
LOUISIANA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You guys are making my decision buying that AT GOLD a great one! That's good to hear. Thank you guys for the feed back.

cruiserkev

Jan 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I have had my AT Gold for a year now and love it. You won't be disappointed. ��

cruiserkev

Jan 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I have had my AT Gold for a year now and love it. You won't be disappointed. 😉

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At gold is a great detector and for some reason not many know that.

lespaul337

Jan 17, 2014
Lake Charles
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Waterproof Pro Pointer, MineLab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have only had my AT Gold for about a month now and after a Whites MTX for a few years I can already tell the Gold is a far better machine, at least for me.. The differences in sound are amazing and with the DD 5x8 coil I have been able to snipe junky parks with much more success. I will be holding on to the AT Gold for a while.

Plug popper

Aug 23, 2010
Mo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GMH CXlll Garrett Master Hunter 10x Garrett master hunter 7x Garrett MH ADS 6 master hunter 5x
True all metal mode HA--- must have missed that one, I will check that out. So you all think it a more versatile medicine than the AT Pro and worth the coins extra to buy one. Thanks.

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True all metal mode HA--- must have missed that one, I will check that out. So you all think it a more versatile medicine than the AT Pro and worth the coins extra to buy one. Thanks.

For the average coin and park hunter, go with the pro......but for the relic hunter, gold prospector or hunter of bad soils.......there is no comparison. The Gold is a home run in these circumstances. Kinda a tie between the Gold and the Tejon for my favorite detector......and i have had a bunch.

barrywk

May 2, 2013
lancaster sc
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 505...At Pro...T2...F5.....F70.....xterra 705...AT Gold......Pro pointer....Pro find 25......XP Deus...gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im with you Kodiak,how people don't know how good the at gold is,is beyond me. I gotta lot of horses in my stable,but I ride the AT gold most of the time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread