Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you sold one then bought another? Yeah I don't think I would ever get rid of mine. I am however getting ready to purchase a XPD though. I thought about a ctx, but there's just something about the xp that's calling my name.

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yup...the atp with the 5x8 has become my go to.the longer I own it the more I like it.a couple years now and I'm still diggin that machine...:occasion14:...was gonna get a 3030 this year but just cant picture not swinging ol trusty.maybe next year,dunno.

OP
OP
RustyGold

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
So you sold one then bought another? Yeah I don't think I would ever get rid of mine. I am however getting ready to purchase a XPD though. I thought about a ctx, but there's just something about the xp that's calling my name.

Had two prior to this one but I think I'll just hang on to this one and not sell it this time.

OP
OP
RustyGold

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
yup...the atp with the 5x8 has become my go to.the longer I own it the more I like it.a couple years now and I'm still diggin that machine...:occasion14:...was gonna get a 3030 this year but just cant picture not swinging ol trusty.maybe next year,dunno.

I really like the 5x8" coil. I think the only time I'll have the larger coil on is when I check it to make sure it works.

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
It's in my blood too!

70033_1.jpg

billpa

Sep 12, 2010
Out Diggin Silver
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO,DFX DX-1, CLASSIC 111, Garrett pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love the AT-PRO it's all I use now.Even better now with the RnB battery.

Robotics

Feb 20, 2016
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love mine too don't think I would ever give it up. It's a fairly new machine to me and I am totally amazed at what it can do. Just wished it had a backlight on the screen. If anyone knows of any mods to get a light shining on the screen please let me know. I am not looking to install a light inside the case I'd rather have something over the case.

OP
OP
RustyGold

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I know some guys use the cap light with LEDs that clips on to your hat brim. I'd prefer something that would clip on to the control housing or shaft.

BESRK

Jul 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe something used in the bicycle world? A small lightweight bracket that quick disconnects to a tube/shaft?

CaballoDeOro

Jun 29, 2012
Southwest MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just wished it had a backlight on the screen. If anyone knows of any mods to get a light shining on the screen please let me know. I am not looking to install a light inside the case I'd rather have something over the case.

One of these and a couple of zip ties would do it.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions