QMaze

Aug 3, 2015
Windsor, ON
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1235-X |
Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so today was my best day ever detecting. Honestly I don't have a ton of hours under my belt with any detector but I have probab.

Any way I've really been struggling with this PI and the trashy sites I have to hunt locally, the big coil is difficult to pinpoint with, I do have an 8" on order.. I have found more trash, and only 1 loonie and 1 dime but today was different. The local city beach is so trashy, and its heavily hunted but all sorts of detectors, I get there around 9.30 this morning and start off where I left off 2 weeks ago, I'm about 2 hours in when I am getting to edge of my run and hit a spot slightly deeper in the water. It seemed like everywhere I swung the detector it was going crazy, and just the normal sounds really weird sounds. The water is also murky so now that I'm in maybe 2 feet of water I no longer can see the coil so I just scooping, couple scoops later I get a really cool marble, it must have been the source of the weird sounds, well guess what my scoop holes are so big it falls out the bottom before I can grab it.

Now I'm just obsessed getting this marble back so swinging all over the whole area seemed like a huge hot spot, get another loud signal, and scoop, I can't believe when I look in the basket, its a RING!!!! Yup I said it, a RING, I'm speechless, I wanted to yell over to this couple sitting and watching, look what I got. It quickly goes in my pocket. I go back to finding the marble but there were just too many signals and the water was to murky, but I did manage a dime from the 90's. lol

There are no marking like 925 on it and it only weighs 4 grams.

20160828_120154_resized.png

OP
OP
QMaze

QMaze

Aug 3, 2015
Windsor, ON
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1235-X |
Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmm duplicate thread..can this be removed please. thank you

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't ya love the 1235?:thumbsup:

OP
OP
QMaze

QMaze

Aug 3, 2015
Windsor, ON
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1235-X |
Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't ya love the 1235?:thumbsup:

If I am 100% truthful it doesn't have more than 20 hours on it, I'd say. In 2013 I started getting the bug to use it and converted it to a carbon fiber straight shaft but only used it once. Up till this year, I have always been intimidated cause I didn't know what I was doing, how to dig but this year I decided life is too short to sit on the sidelines and I'm only going to learn by doing so I bought the Infinium cause I've been wanting it since it came out. But back to the Fisher, I hope to get it out as well, just having too much fun in the water, plus it cleans your feet, lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions