Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless System Much Better Then 3 Previous Wireless Sets

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I had the opportunity to cold test a demo Z-Lynk Wireless System from Garrett. It's very ergonomic, works much better then any other wireless system I have owned and also works on Pulse Induction detectors.

Key Features:

[SUP] Freedom–all the benefits of using headphones, without being tied to your metal detector.

Lightning-fast speed–Near-zero delay (17-milliseconds) from your detector to your headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed, and up to four times faster than other wireless headphone kits.

Versatility–Nearly universal; designed to work with most detector brands and most wired headphones.

Frequency-Hopping Technology–Creates an infinite number of channels to prevent interference with nearby headphones and wireless devices.

Extended Hunting Time–Get up to 30 hours of operation per charge. Recharge the Z-Lynk modules with any micro-USB charging port–on your laptop, in your car, or with a USB power block such as a smartphone charger.

Universal - Can be used on both VLF (single frequency) and pulse (multi-frequency) detectors.[/SUP]

Garrett Z-Lynk? Wireless System

wireless.jpg

perry2

Jan 1, 2013
Bradford, NH
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will it hook up to the Pro series w/O additional parts ??

Andy Nunez

Nov 19, 2015
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540 or Garrett Ace 400 with a Cors Cannon coil and Z-lynk, Predator Piranha shovel, White's TRX pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to specify that you have the Pro. They are making a separate connector just for that model, so no, not an additional part, just specify AT Pro when ordering to get the right cable. The Hoover Boys just did a video on the Z Lynk in a snow storm and it worked great! Bart and Big Boys Hobbies is taking pre-orders. I want to get one as soon as I can. Bye, bye, being yanked around by snagging wires or tipping over detectors! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread