AT Pro - AT Gold Battery pack

cruiserkev

Jan 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Love my RnB! Got mine around Christmas and have 50+ hours on it so far. I have charged it up twice during that time but never have let it get below 2 bars, I guess old habits die hard. I like the fact you can charge it up anytime as it has no memory, kind of like filling up your gas tank before a long drive. I don't even bother carrying spare AA's anymore as I can do a few 5 hour hunts and only lose 1 bar during all that time. It's a little spendy to purchase but I just cashed in a few months of clad to get mine. Hope it lasts a few years, don't ever want to go back to the AA's. Good luck! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
R

RAMA

Feb 8, 2017
BC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver UMAX,AT PRO International X 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love my RnB! Got mine around Christmas and have 50+ hours on it so far. I have charged it up twice during that time but never have let it get below 2 bars, I guess old habits die hard. I like the fact you can charge it up anytime as it has no memory, kind of like filling up your gas tank before a long drive. I don't even bother carrying spare AA's anymore as I can do a few 5 hour hunts and only lose 1 bar during all that time. It's a little spendy to purchase but I just cashed in a few months of clad to get mine. Hope it lasts a few years, don't ever want to go back to the AA's. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing,retail 80$ US 150 $ Can unreasonable mark-up here.our $ is .24 cents different. thanks;Ray

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I have and it does everything it is advertised to do..........extremely long intervals between charges and the batteries do not lose any power in the extreme cold. I have had mine and have have only charges it up 3 x since last summer. Just the ticket for a weekend hunt out of town.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
R

RAMA

Feb 8, 2017
BC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver UMAX,AT PRO International X 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have and it does everything it is advertised to do..........extremely long intervals between charges and the batteries do not lose any power in the extreme cold. I have had mine and have have only charges it up 3 x since last summer. Just the ticket for a weekend hunt out of town.:icon_thumleft:

Thought they came out this year? Hope my bud can bring one across the line.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello RAMA,

The RnB battery packs are fantastic, I use them in both my AT Gold and Pro. I did some extensive testing (scientist by trade) of the packs in my machines in the field, not a sanitized laboratory environment and found them to work as advertised - great product.

Regards,

Doc

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions