garrett 5.5 khz deepseeker ads 7

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Occasionally you'll see one on Ebay. I bought my ADS 3 in 1981, used it to death. I moved so many times over the years I have no idea what happened to it.

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Occasionally you'll see one on Ebay. I bought my ADS 3 in 1981, used it to death. I moved so many times over the years I have no idea what happened to it.
I had the ADS 3 also, loved it but six nine volt batteries was a killer

OP
OP
J

jessadr

Jul 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looking for deepseeker ads 6 9v battery holder used ones out there ? $30 + shipping kinda high only gave $60 for the detector

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jessadr

Jul 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea the old deepseeker ones are about $30. But you can still get them It is worth every penny. These old Garretts have a life of their own. I love that old tone and the way they sound. Got a great AT Pro. But going to send in my ads 7 back in to the factory to have them go though it and fix the audio. Got a Bloodhound to use with it for some deep bombs here close to the battlefield. Maybe it wont cost an arm to get it back on the road again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread