What You Figure? New Machine, New Series Of Machine Or New Model????????????

☠ Cipher

Aug 16, 2016
Middleburgh, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites: Spectra V3i, MX Sport, Bullseye TRX. Fisher: F75 LTD, 1280-X, F2. XP: Deus. Minelab: X-terra 70, Garrett: AT Pro, Ace 250, Propointer II. Tesoro: Compadre. Bounty Hunter: LRP, QDP, 3300, 2200,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that was underwhelming.

Agreed. What a missed opportunity. I waited for nothing. Brand loyal guys will eat it right up. It's just not keeping up with the times. Sad

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know the price yet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
849.00 msrp. 722.00 map price

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Its the new steel toe boot line they have coming out.

Actually, in the wild I tend to wear my still faithful steel toed boots from my construction career. I'm not senile yet, so I know how to handle any interference. Sometimes when I've heard no signals for a little bit, I'll swing the coil close to my toes just to make sure my CTX is still working :)

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I was going to post something else to this thread, but reading OJ's post I had a giggle :)

Back a bit more than a month ago, I think it was John who posted that it might be some kind of discriminating PI machine. That had me really interested, a technology evolution.

Now I'm kinda seeing that it is no technological innovation.

From what we have in our stable right now, it will take innovation to really take us further.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garrett has its work cut out for itself with the wall of good data currently out on the new Turkish import and the new Teknetics marketing strategy. The wind blowing in from places like the north country shills cave is going to have its work cut out to overcome all that positive data presently occupying that market area.

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Garrett has its work cut out for itself with the wall of good data currently out on the new Turkish import and the new Teknetics marketing strategy. The wind blowing in from places like the north country shills cave is going to have its work cut out to overcome all that positive data presently occupying that market area.

death of a salesman.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread