AT MAX Release Date?

CJayC

Jan 14, 2017
Auburn, WA
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cjay c you should have bought a deus you would have had it learned by the time you get the max....

You keep saying that. It's kind of annoying. I don't like the Deus, I don't want the Deus, so I didn't get the Deus. Just the unit alone (even used) costs more than what I paid for all my gear combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To update what C Jay stated, Garrett was scheduled to start production of the AT Max today. I don't know how many they can produce in a day, but units will begin shipping to distributors quickly. This is a worldwide release, so no one knows how many of our initial order we will receive until the distributors get their shipment.

That being said, I initially ordered more than three times what I have pre sold and wait listed. We are fortunate to be one shipping day away from Garrett.

So hopefully all of us will begin shipping units quickly. I do understand how most of us want to be the first to get one. I think our patience for a little longer will reward us with an excellent new product.

One more piece of news, Garrett is 200 miles from where the tropical storm flooding hit, so they aren't affected. We had 30 inches of rain last week here, but our homes and storefront were spared by the floodwaters around us.

Wayne

Www.metaldetectingstuff.com

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
One more piece of news, Garrett is 200 miles from where the tropical storm flooding hit, so they aren't affected. We had 30 inches of rain last week here, but our homes and storefront were spared by the floodwaters around us.

Wayne
I glad to see you made it through the Worst storm to hit the US.
Gary

CJayC

Jan 14, 2017
Auburn, WA
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
To update what C Jay stated, Garrett was scheduled to start production of the AT Max today. I don't know how many they can produce in a day, but units will begin shipping to distributors quickly. This is a worldwide release, so no one knows how many of our initial order we will receive until the distributors get their shipment.

That being said, I initially ordered more than three times what I have pre sold and wait listed. We are fortunate to be one shipping day away from Garrett.

So hopefully all of us will begin shipping units quickly. I do understand how most of us want to be the first to get one. I think our patience for a little longer will reward us with an excellent new product.

Wayne

Www.metaldetectingstuff.com

What shipping method/speed do they use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It depends on the size of the order. Some go on pallets as freight. Smaller orders go FedEx or ups. One of my distributors is 45 miles to Garrett and picks his orders up with a trailer at times.

Wayne

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wayne
I glad to see you made it through the Worst storm to hit the US.
Gary
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Gary,

It's been an unbelievable week down here, but Texas will come back!

Wayne

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GARRETT UPDATE: Their facebook page this morning states they have begun some shipments. This is a worldwide launch, so not all distributors have units coming yet. They shipped some Friday, yesterday, and expect to ship some every week going forward. They did state that it could be several weeks to catch-up on the backlog of orders. So expect your order to be filled soon!

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

Zip Zip

Dec 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
My pair of Maxes should be here this Saturday (my dealer is shipping them TODAYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!) Wahooooo !

Zip Zip

Dec 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
My two Max' arrived Friday and we are gonna take'm out and get them dirty today !!

stefs

Nov 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can i chech when i get my AT Max?
I buy it before a 20 days.

Zip Zip

Dec 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
My two Max' arrived Friday and we are gonna take'm out and get them dirty today !!

We took our max' out to 3 different parks and they both crackled and popped something terrible (and they say MXT's are noisy LOL) . Soon we will go out into the boonies and try them out again. We are hoping that we were getting terrible EMF :( . (yes we tried frequency changes, lowering the Gain (sensitivity) and stayed 20 to 40 feet apart). When I do our MAX write up, I will welcome ALL AT (pro, gold, max) users to reply so we know if this is a "Nature of the AT Beast" or if it is a quirk of the AT Max only :).

Last edited:

hunting deer

Jul 21, 2010
Indiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm expecting mine soon I hope. Will compare notes.

Zip Zip

Dec 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
You Tube (Garrett) is now posting instructional videos (which they refuse to place a DVD in the detector box, yes I contacted them) So you can save to favorites and watch them on your computer.

Zip Zip

Dec 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
You Tube (Garrett) is now posting instructional videos on You Tube (which they refuse to place a DVD in the detector box, yes I contacted them) So you can save to favorites and watch them on your computer.
Next time out I will try the "Zero" mode. I think the popping is the discriminated targets in "Coins" mode.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread