Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: AT MAX Release Date?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jul 2013
    Illinois
    CTX 3030
    638 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

AT MAX Release Date?

Does anyone know when and who has the best price?

Thank you...

us
    Jan 2017
    Auburn, WA
    38 times
    Metal Detecting

AT MAX Release Date?

Quote Originally Posted by spede777 View Post
    Does anyone know when and who has the best price?

Thank you...
    I was talking to local dealer just yesterday about this. He had just recently talked with Garrett, and the indication he got from them that they themselves don't really know yet. He sounded really frustrated with his conversation with them (he ordered two cases of ATMs).

I know that during his time on that one MD podcast (May 15th), Steve mentioned that the instructional video for the Max was still at least a month away. I'd imagine they'd want the video(s) completed by the time they start shipping units out to dealers. Going off that, my gut tells me mid-June at the easiest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

us
    Mar 2012
    Spring TX
    CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
    807 times
    No dates to dealers yet. I have a lot on order but won't know until they ship.

Wayne

https://metaldetectingstuff.com/coll...metal-detector

Apr 2014
    Shelton,Ct
    AT Pro
    269 times
    I ordered 3 AT Max's for friends and myself ----- waiting

us
    Dec 2015
    SoCal
    MXT All Pro
    68 times
    Nugget & Coin Shooting
    Hmmm I too have one on order. I think maybe next time, they should have their warehouse full and ready to ship before they let the public know about it. I feel like I am hung from an old oak tree and I just hang here swaying in the wind. I shouldn't have told my wife I had her new detector on order
    steve1357 likes this.

us
    Lance

Aug 2014
    Colorado
    XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Nokta Fors Relic,Tesoro Tejon, Vaquero, Bandido 2 micromax, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2 and Compadres x2, AT Gold
    443 times
    Zip, so that's how you get the wife to say yes to a new detector order! Tell her it's for her but your the one on here depressed it's not shipped yet. Lol

us
    Dec 2015
    SoCal
    MXT All Pro
    68 times
    Nugget & Coin Shooting
    Welgund, It is for her. I have an MXT All Pro. She has problems with her Ace 250. She can hardly read the screen and no VDI numbers. She gets tangled in the headphone cord when digging. She can also alter the frequency so there is no "Cross Talk" between my MXT (13.9 kHz) and hers (13.6 kHz). The Max will resolve all of those problems
    Last edited by Zip Zip; Jun 09, 2017 at 05:40 PM.
    Mo Diggins likes this.

us
    Jul 2013
    Illinois
    CTX 3030
    638 times
    Sent an email the other day on 6/13/17, still no word on the release date for the AT Max... Geeezz... fyi guys
    Zip Zip likes this.

us
    John 3:16, John 14:6

May 2017
    SW Ohio
    His Garrett AT Pro and Tesoro Mojave, Her Garrett ACE 300 with 5" x 8" DD coil, and two Garrett Pro-Pointer ATs
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip Zip View Post
    Welgund, It is for her. I have an MXT All Pro. She has problems with her Ace 250. She can hardly read the screen and no VDI numbers. She gets tangled in the headphone cord when digging. She can also alter the frequency so there is no "Cross Talk" between my MXT (13.9 kHz) and hers (13.6 kHz). The Max will resolve all of those problems
    Happy wife, happy life.
    Zip Zip likes this.

us
    Jun 2017
    Syracuse NY
    Garrett AT's
    Thanks for the update, spede. Geeezz is right! the wait is driving some of us crazy! If it truly is the instructional video they are waiting on, I'll take one without it...I can get by, lol

Nov 2016
    5 times
    do anyone heard for release date?

us
    Nov 2015
    Maryland's Eastern Shore
    Garrett Ace 400 primarily
    53 times
    I suspect that the release will depend on how long it takes them to modify things based on the tests performed in the various videos. Steve from Garrett was over this way with several YouTube celebs like Nugget Noggin, Relic Recoverist and the Hoover Boys and at the end of one of the videos somebody says that the results of the tests will be incorporated into the programming, so depending on how long that takes, well, your guess is as good as mine. It's definitely got a lot of nice upgrades, so if the tweaking makes it even better, it should be worth the wait (and no I don't shill for Garrett, but I do like their stuff).

us
    Dec 2015
    SoCal
    MXT All Pro
    68 times
    Nugget & Coin Shooting
    I got a call today from my dealer (21jun17) . He was told that late august should be the month. Garrett is compiling all the data and information from their test subjects and will be doing finishing adjustments to the Max machines as needed (probably the instructional video also).
    Mo Diggins likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    No beep , No sleep

Apr 2017
    CT
    Fisher F22, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, White's TRX, Lesche digging tool, Park Ranger finds bag by Freeloader
    249 times
    Metal Detecting
    Wow--that's a big change from "sometime in June". I pre-ordered mine in early May. I guess I can stop my daily obsessing about the email informing me its on the way! Having said that, I'm new to detecting, and bought a Fisher F22 in March. I'm having a blast with it, and this hobby. I just completed 2 days at a beach in NJ and found lots of clad coins. I can only imagine what fall hunts (and beyond) with the AT Max will discover. I've seen many videos of the AT Pro and AT Gold. They really caught my interest in Garrett. When the Max was announced, I knew I had to have it. Fingers crossed...

us
    Mar 2012
    Spring TX
    CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
    807 times
    Official email from Garrett yesterday moved shipment dates to August. They are adding a volume adjustment and tweaking some settings.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com
    Zip Zip and Blingy like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links