AT Pro Knows And Has A Nose For Silver :)

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
1a_zpscj4a4dlk.jpg~original

I managed to get a silver dime, a silver bracelet and a silver plated pocket watch bezel today.

1d_zpsjq8k1fvv.jpg~original

Here's the silver dime and silver bracelet. The small badge was given to kids in the earlier grades who volunteered to help others cross the road safely.

Below is the silver plated pocket watch bezel.

1f.jpg

Eazy D

Apr 21, 2017
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just got my AT Pro less than a week ago. I'm in love with the machine but I'm going through the learning curve in Pro mode after moving up from an Ace 400. It's killing coins at a local school but I've only run it on one property that I may expect some relics. Unfortunately nothing yet but that's par for the course with me lol. I just started this Hobby in February. But my ex wife JUST started and she found a walking liberty half dollar 1942 her second time out with an Ace 400. What kind of VDI's were you getting with silver? Also great job on the finds.

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you really want to max out your At Pro the Greyghost amphibious headphones bring out the tone differences. Silver will scream at you. (Pro mode). To max out depth look at the bigger Nel coils.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread