Any reason NOT to get an AT Max?

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So whats your point?

My point was that none of the information you provided was helpful to the original poster (he is not upgrading a machine as he is purchasing the AT Max as his first machine and he was not interested in hearing about other detectors, only if the AT Max was fatally flawed), but you would have had to read through to thread to realize why. Apparently, you didn't. If you don't believe me, you can see that the OP "liked" my response to you. Regardless, as I also stated, the info you posted was good general advice. Not meant to be a slam, just pointing out that sometimes the whole thread has to be reviewed to ensure your response is relevant to the original question being asked by the original poster, because that original post may be lacking some important information that changes the context of the original question. That's all.

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sure, let me try to break it down for ya.....
If I dig 100 targets and 10 of those targets are over 5" deep then that would result in the remaining 90 targets being less than 5" deep.

Wow what a great breakdown, must have been exhausting to do a detailed analysis like that !

junkhunt

Feb 21, 2017
North Central Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's eagle spectrum , White's Spectra V3i, Garrett AT Pro. Garrett AT Pen pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My point was that none of the information you provided was helpful to the original poster (he is not upgrading a machine as he is purchasing the AT Max as his first machine and he was not interested in hearing about other detectors, only if the AT Max was fatally flawed), but you would have had to read through to thread to realize why. Apparently, you didn't. If you don't believe me, you can see that the OP "liked" my response to you. Regardless, as I also stated, the info you posted was good general advice. Not meant to be a slam, just pointing out that sometimes the whole thread has to be reviewed to ensure your response is relevant to the original question being asked by the original poster, because that original post may be lacking some important information that changes the context of the original question. That's all.
Does this bother you? Have a home brew and relax. Still wondering what your point is?

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't bother me at all, brother. You're the one asking questions to me. Just summarized the thread info for you in case you had any relevant info to share with the guy who posted the question. I'm relaxed and ready to move on unless you want to ask me any more questions.

junkhunt

Feb 21, 2017
North Central Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's eagle spectrum , White's Spectra V3i, Garrett AT Pro. Garrett AT Pen pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't bother me at all, brother. You're the one asking questions to me. Just summarized the thread info for you in case you had any relevant info to share with the guy who posted the question. I'm relaxed and ready to move on unless you want to ask me any more questions.
So whats your point?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread