It came today

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My AT Max was dropped off by FedEx today. Another easy and pleasant transaction with Wayne and Doug at MetalDetectingStuff. I've been purchasing my detectors with them for 5 years I think and never a unpleasant transaction. I remember when I ordered the AT pro from them and all the questions I had. I must have talked to Wayne 6 times or more about it. So when I bought the Gold and the Deus it was a no brainier who I would call. Thanks guys! Can't wait to get out with the Max as I loved the AT Gold more than any detector I've used. That includes the Deus. The Max should be awesome as well since Garrett used alot of the Golds setup in the Max. Actually that is the main reason I wanted the Max. I'll do a good test on this detector and give anyone on the fence about it a good rundown. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my XT1585 using TreasureNet.com mobile app

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Cool! Looking forward on seeing some finds and comments from you. Good luck!:occasion14:

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will be like old times John. I found alot of great relics and old coppers with the AT Gold so I will be posting pics again. Merry Christmas John.

Sent from my XT1585 using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread