Latest Garrett Searcher Is Now Out.... Check It Out!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Click -----> https://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/searcher_pdf/3500077_Jan_2018_Searcher.pdf

searcher.jpg

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Checking out in hospital bed John. I had surgery yesterday morning. They had to fuse vertebrae I'm my cervical spine. I know what you do for a living but wasn't sure if you helped with cervical recovery. Anyway it puts me swinging my Max back a couple weeks and they're have me scheduled off work for 6 weeks. Is that normal? Sry for hyjacking the thread it's nice seeing all those great finds.

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I do work with post-op back/neck surgery. I presume you are wearing a collar of some sort to immobilize your neck to facilitate healing? Usually, after about 6 weeks (depending on the surgeon) there is a followup to see how well things went. Just follow the precautions which the hospital staff gave to you and you should be fine. Did you have a bone graft, metal attachment or wiring for the fusion? Just curious......

And......looking forward to seeing you back out in the field doing what you like to do!

Lovely-Pic-Of-Get-Well-Soon.gif

Dan B

Sep 16, 2007
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero. Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't notice any finds with the Max. I wonder if this was prepared a few months ago?

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do work with post-op back/neck surgery. I presume you are wearing a collar of some sort to immobilize your neck to facilitate healing? Usually, after about 6 weeks (depending on the surgeon) there is a followup to see how well things went. Just follow the precautions which the hospital staff gave to you and you should be fine. Did you have a bone graft, metal attachment or wiring for the fusion? Just curious......

And......looking forward to seeing you back out in the field doing what you like to do!

View attachment 1534020
Metal attachment was installed. Yea I have an appointment in 6 weeks. I was joking about getting out and swinging before that. I've needed this done for quite some time but held off so I could get some big jobs done down south and have my biggest money year to date. But I hope I didn't push it to much. I'm home now and very sore. Taking the meds they gave me but they aren't working as well as the IV stuff in hospital. Thanks John and I'll just PM you from now on so Im not hyjacking your posts. Can't wait to swing the Max.

Last edited:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't notice any finds with the Max. I wonder if this was prepared a few months ago?
I wouldn't think they would make this issue yet. Garrett does everything they can to get people's finds in there so if you can imagine all the pictures that are sent to Garrett that they go through and pick to be in newsletter. I have sent pictures in that showed up in newsletter almost a year later. I'm betting you will start seeing the AT Max finds start slowly showing up in a future newsletter. Hope that makes sense. Good luck and God bless.

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2014
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Her Hammered gold coin there in the picture is awesome, But if you read her description she say it was 17" down.. I would have no problem believing 17cm.. But I call BS on the 17 inches :)

Dan B

Sep 16, 2007
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero. Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Her Hammered gold coin there in the picture is awesome, But if you read her description she say it was 17" down.. I would have no problem believing 17cm.. But I call BS on the 17 inches :)

Probably a typo. 17cm makes sense.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread