At pro help.

DiggerKid2003

Jul 5, 2014
Spotsylvania VA
Detector(s) used
Garret At Pro, Garret Pro Pointer, Wireless Z-Lynk headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've had my at pro for 2 years and everything has gone fine until maybe a month ago I've started to have a problem. Whenever I enter Pro Zero mode all my tones sound the same whether it's a rusty nail or silver coin and everything in between so it's basically forcing me to look at the numbers unless I use a different mode. If anyone out there knows what's wrong I would really appreciate it.

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I presume you have added some numbers for the iron audio function? I usually run mine at about 30.

richeysd76

Oct 28, 2013
spotsylvania
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, Garrett at pro, fisher f4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey John thanks for helping, I taught him to use it in pro zero. So we run it with no discrimination or use the iron audio function. When he first showed me I thought it was stuck in standard mode, but after this weekend I realized the tone is more like a mid conductor sound and like he said it could be an old rusted nail or a higher conducting item and they give the same mid tone. I got a new m/d for Xmas so at least he has my old AT PRO to use until we can get it figured out. Thanks

the lama

Greenie
Mar 19, 2017
Detector(s) used
at pro,cz21,infinium,ace 350,f2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so can you go to custom and set it up to run wide open like pro zero and does it work properly then

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call Garrett. Sounds like machine needs to be fixed.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly what Bart said as I forgot to mention that Garrett is best in the business for customer support. At least that's my experience.

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just had an issue with my propointer and like said above those guys are awesome with the customer support.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree Garrett is amazing. I had a similar issue I cleaned my coil in case a splinter of iron or metal was in it I cleaned the coil connectors male and female and cleaned my battery holder and it fixed it I'm not sure which one it was but it fixed it. Also check another frequency if your in a area with any kind of interference!!!!!! Good luck Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions