OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just sold my Nel Thunder it was for the ATP. I bought it with the Max when the Thunder Max wasn’t out yet. Live and learn.
Yea I don't understand how the Garrett coils work for all three AT series detector but don't with the Nel coils. In my exp any Nel coil put on the AT series detector is going to out preform the Garrett of similar size. I have the sharpshooter for the Max as well and have only air tested. I will try to get out this weekend and give it a test in one of my trashy fields. I have a couple fields that the AT gold has found a bunch of old coppers. I know there is more in them so will see if the sharpshooter can find any.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yea I don't understand how the Garrett coils work for all three AT series detector but don't with the Nel coils. In my exp any Nel coil put on the AT series detector is going to out preform the Garrett of similar size. I have the sharpshooter for the Max as well and have only air tested. I will try to get out this weekend and give it a test in one of my trashy fields. I have a couple fields that the AT gold has found a bunch of old coppers. I know there is more in them so will see if the sharpshooter can find any.

Let me know how it goes

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will do. If you look I was the one who posted about the thunder as well. It's going to be a great coil for the AT Max.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread