Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Tesoro Bandido II µMax and
Compadre, White's Classic II,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi All !

Have you received the invitation on your computer from Garrett Metal Detector Company to GO GREEN, save the trees and subscribe to their electronic Garrett Searcher Fall 2018 News Letter ?
Just follow the steps below.

#1...Click link below to view PDF of The Garrett Searcher Fall 2018

https://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/hbby_newsletter_en577.aspx

# 2...Then "Click link to view " (On the News Letter page.) The Garrett Searcher Fall 2018

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Well I don't like it at all ! I much prefer the old style newspaper that used to come in the mail.
It was portable and I could take it to my tilt-back lounge chair, or the John, relax and read.
More comfortable than staring at a computer screen and getting an achy back and neck!

And I'm not going to use up all my printer ink to make a hard copy either, so I won't be subscribing.

It's always like that when the original Mom & Dad founders reach retirement age or just want to slow down and hand the business over to their offspring, younger executives and bean counters, who start pinching pennies to increase the profit margin, claiming the company will go under if we don't and who gets hurt, you guessed it, the customers every time ! I think the same thing is going on with Tesoro.

I'll bet if it was his decision, Charles would keep the newspaper style Searcher.

Anybody else care to offer an opinion ?

ToddB64

Attachments

• Charles Garrett, wife Eleanor and son Vaughan, th.jpg
    Charles Garrett, wife Eleanor and son Vaughan, th.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Steve Novakovich, new 2018 CEO, 215x146.jpg
    Steve Novakovich, new 2018 CEO, 215x146.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Yup I agree! Nice to have the actual magazine. Nice to show to friends and family when your finds get pictured instead of showing them your phone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread