digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quick Story--- My 13 yr old son and I were detecting our 1790s cellar hole area a couple of weeks ago, its a heck of a hike in the woods -thru fields-berry bushes -thorns- you guys that hunt for old cellars know what im talking about . Well anyway, after a 4 hour hunt + a 1 hour walk in and 1 hour walk out, we get back to my truck and he realizes that he lost the foam ear pad that goes on his Garrett At pro head phones. My 1rst thought was the black berry bushes got it and im not walking back up the mountain- we will get it next week. Well the following weekend we went back and searched for it while we detected but no luck finding it. So, I call Bart at Big Boys, he said he couldn't help but to call Garrett Head Quarters , so i emailed Garrett Head Quarters, just before Xmas. A Maureen Wright got back to me just after Xmas and wanted a picture of head phones - i sent the picture and story of my son losing it . The next day Maureen emailed me and said she had found a few left, from my sons 4 year old Garrett phones and she would send it to us FREE of charge including shipping---Sweeet, i was very impressed with the only time i ever contacted Garrett-- it arrived and fits perfect---Thank You Maureen Wright and Garrett---------------Tom H.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread