Coils for old green Garrett "Treasure Ace 300" ?

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I recently bought an old green Treasure Ace 300. I'd like to get a sniper coil for it. Will the new Ace coils work on my old Treasure Ace. Any replies are appreciated. Thanks, Don

Call Garrett...….they would be able to give you a definite answer.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garrett has fantastic customer service, you will have no problem getting through.

OP
OP
A

alba359

Dec 5, 2008
South Louisiana
I called Garrett and spoke to a lady named Mary. She looked up the "Treasure Ace 300" and advised me that it was listed with only one coil an 8" crossfire 2. So there are no other coils that can be used. I should have checked with Garrett first as the reason I bought the detector was to keep a sniper coil on it.I do sincerely appreciate you guys for your responses. Don

OP
OP
A

alba359

Dec 5, 2008
South Louisiana
I did more research and the T.A.300 comes with a Crossfire2 search coil. There are still Crossfire2 coils available so I ordered a 4-1/2" coil. Hope it works.

OP
OP
A

alba359

Dec 5, 2008
South Louisiana
Sorry it took so long to reply Gallileo60. The 4 1/2" coil works fine on the T.A.300. Not much depth though. I seem to get better depth when swinging the detector faster than I swing my Fisher CZ.

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got ya, thank you very much..I love my Sniper on the ace 250, it lives there full time..Use aT with different coil options but never the ace..Im surprised about the lack of depth...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread