Garrett Infinium For Freshwater Finds? Of Course!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Well, this just about marks the end of my water hunts for 2007. I bought an Infinium after lots of research late last winter. I had one goal in mind....."Rings" ;D

And I got more then 25....

Below is a summary of my finds. I also dug plenty of junk and coins too, but only concentrated on rings. Take a deep breath, sit back and enjoy.

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/ZT8SI9HY

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am glad you did so well. I normally steer guys away from the PI's unless I think they have tons of experience or have a strong back. At least your LS has a Low-High or High-Low signal to help ID the target better.

Nice haul. ;D

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey John,

I saw your posts on another forum and you have done well. I am liking mine right now. I got an 8 ring total in my first week with it. 4 precious metal and 4 junk and I haven't even learned how to use it that well yet.

Good going and if you get down here to Florida let me know. I will take you down to one of the local beaches and have a contest with you.

Jim

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
DaChief said:
Hey John,

I saw your posts on another forum and you have done well. I am liking mine right now. I got an 8 ring total in my first week with it. 4 precious metal and 4 junk and I haven't even learned how to use it that well yet.

Good going and if you get down here to Florida let me know. I will take you down to one of the local beaches and have a contest with you.

Jim

I am not surprised with your reults. My buddy also got one and he also had similar results. It is a great machine to hunt hunted out spots. Glad to see it's working for you too. ;D Thanks for the offer in Florida. A little competition is a good thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread