Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2017
Illinois (prev. NE Ohio)
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Garrett ACE 300, Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello! I sent my pro-pointer AT in for repairs a few weeks ago as the low battery sound would not go off even with new batteries, I haven't gotten any updates from them yet (I just recently sent an email asking when they'll send it back so I don't blame em for not responding yet) and I was just wondering if anyone else has sent anything back for repairs or replacement? How did it go and how long did it take?

I just got permission for an early-mid 1800s hotel and I NEED to get out there as soon as possible. :laughing7:

Thanks all!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
That seems like a long time for Garrett. But if you want a fast answer CALL THEM emails take forever to get answered do not full around with emails ..Call Them...

CrankyBuzzard

Jul 6, 2020
North Texas USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max and White's Spectra
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are short staffed right now and it may take a few days fro them to respond. They will get back to you though. Call and leave a message for sure.

OP
OP
Noah_D

Noah_D

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2017
Illinois (prev. NE Ohio)
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Garrett ACE 300, Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hate talking on the phone... other than calling for md permissions there are only two or three people I'll talk to over the phone. I sent an email and here's what they said:

"Was received 07/20 in the repair dept., they are working on it, return time just to be 2 weeks in normal time, now, because the virus issue, Garrett is working with very limit services and will be probably a little bit more than 2 weeks. Thank you for your understanding and patience."

Not sure if this means 2 more weeks from now or two weeks from 7/20... either way at least another week. :BangHead: Oh well.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate talking on the phone... other than calling for md permissions there are only two or three people I'll talk to over the phone. I sent an email and here's what they said:

"Was received 07/20 in the repair dept., they are working on it, return time just to be 2 weeks in normal time, now, because the virus issue, Garrett is working with very limit services and will be probably a little bit more than 2 weeks. Thank you for your understanding and patience."

Not sure if this means 2 more weeks from now or two weeks from 7/20... either way at least another week. :BangHead: Oh well.

Just assume it is two week from when you received the message. That way you won't be too disappointed if it takes a little longer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread