Betty Loves The New Apex! Captions Please...........

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
suirrel1.jpg

Got my APEX the other night. Had to show Betty, my friendly squirrel what it looked like after assembly.

What do you think she said?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd say she's asking you if it can be used to find nuts. And you certainly should give her some.

Back when I was about 12 my stepfather shot a nest and a baby squirrel fell out. I hand raised that squirrel to a young adult. But that squirrel was tearing the house up, and my stepfather made me put it outside during the Winter - and it died in the cold, probably of heartbreak as well. I don't hurt critters, and that is one of the reasons why.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am nuts over this.

sandmartin

Feb 20, 2015
Scarborough, England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think you would be nuts to buy this machine, if this is the best Garrett can come up with. Only going on reviews and Youtube videos but don't think Minelab or Nokta have much to worry about.

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I think you would be nuts to buy this machine, if this is the best Garrett can come up with. Only going on reviews and Youtube videos but don't think Minelab or Nokta have much to worry about.
:thumb_down::thumb_down::thumb_down: That is thumbs down on your post.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread