Hunt #30...March Is ACE 250 Month.....Aces Everywhere!!!!!!!!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
callender3.jpg

March is ACE 250 month, because it says so on the calender.... ;D

carweatherace2.jpg

[green]I usually get Tuesdays and Wednesday off, so I consider those days my weekend. This morning was a little on the cool side, as we got a skiff of that white mold overnite. No problem....the ACE can take it. I loaded up my ACE 250/Large Coil and did a couple of toboggan hills. After a couple of hours, I managed a couple of dollars. A successful hunt for sure[/green] :D .

AMALLERACESONHILL2.jpg

[green]As mentioned in the title...there were ACE everywhere. Edmonton knows how to have an "ACE" party.......must be the ACE capital Of The World. Here is the hill I hunted. Luckily I was the only ACE there at the time.[/green] :)

woodshunt2.jpg

[green]I headed home for a detector exchange. No time to eat as I am having way to much fun :D . I traded my ACE 250/large coil for my ACE 150/Sniper coil + Master Hunter CX Plus. My next stop....some limited bare ground in the woods.

[/green]
firstcoinacecx2.jpg

[green]Both machines were needed at this location. The sniper coil to get into those tight spots and the Master hunter CX Plus for the wider open spaces. And, as predicted, the ACE 150/sniper coil and CX each found loot. I actually got more loot here then on the snow hill. Just lucky I guess.[/green] ;)

totalcoins2.jpg

[green]Here's my take for the day. What a great hobby!!!!!![/green]

Attachments

• a squirrel smaller.jpg
    a squirrel smaller.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 230
  • garrett Snow Guy (3).jpg
    garrett Snow Guy (3).jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 183

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions