Well I Solved My Problem With My Garrett Infinium That I Experienced Last Year

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I bought a larger sand scoop for out in the water. The Infinium picks up targets son darned deep last year I sometimes had to dig 6-7 scoops of sand before I would snag that ring.

But No More...... ;D

I bought that large monster stainless steel scoop :o shown on the left side of the pic below. Now I can save lots of time by not digging soooooooo many scoops of sand.

sswaterscoopww4.jpg

rdi

Sep 5, 2007
Zephyrhills, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Infinium LS, Sovereign GT, Fisher cz6a, Garrett sea hunter,Garrett vlf/tr groundhog
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Well I Solved My Problem With My Garrett Infinium That I Experienced Last Ye

John....... thats what I'Mmm talking about......Rdi

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been looking at that same scoop. I will most likely have one soon myself. I am wondering if they will make me one with more of the smaller holes along the bottom of the scoop. I chase lots of small targets here in Florida such as lead weights, etc., that get out of the larger holes too easily. I was thinking more of the smaller holes along the bottom side with the larger holes starting just a bit up the sides would help this.

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
Re: Well I Solved My Problem With My Garrett Infinium That I Experienced Last Ye

I have one and even with the 1/2 inch holes it is a problem getting the shells out of the scoop. The LS hits deep and on the second scoop I am in the heavy shells here and it takes forever to get them out. I have been thinking of enlarging mine and the heck with the sinkers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread