My WTR (weapons of trash reduction) Today Was The Infinium And Got Two Rings

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
killerscoop2.jpg
Got to try out my killer scoop in some sand. What a difference from using my smaller scoop. This scoop is DEEP with each bite, so I don't have to make so many attempts to dig the target. With this scoop, 3 strikes and what is in the sand.....stays in the sand.

mouselure2.jpg
I worked for about 6 hours in the water. The ice just finished melting a week ago as stated by a local. I managed some loot, some rings, an Eagle on a chain and the usual junk.

DIVERGUY2.jpg
Here's the rings with "Diver Dan"..... looks like one brass and a mood ring. No gold today! :)

Attachments

• th_in.jpg
    th_in.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 134
  • th_in.jpg
    th_in.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 135

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
Re: My WMD (weapons of trash reduction) Today Was The Infinium And Got Two Rings

Very Cool Eagle :thumbsup:..........................................GREAT FINDS JOHN UR A INSPIRATION TO ALL US YOUNG MDers!!! :occasion14:

SEMPER FI :sunny:

scrooge

May 3, 2008
Treasure Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Dual Field,Whites PI Pro,Whites SurfMaster II- Tesoro Silver Saber uMAX-Garrett Infinium LS
John you are the man using the Infinium. I am frustrated with mine. I was beginning to think it would make a nice boat anchor. I took it to the beach this morning after rereading all the posts on ground balancing etc. Went through the GB motions - no problems on dry sand, went to the wet sand GB again had to use a small amount of discrimination, as soon as the water hit the coil false signals started. No problem I thought -GB again and slowly increased the discrimination-still got false signals. So again GB & increased the discrimination finally the unit seemed to become more stable. I stayed in basically ankle deep water to practice. I was worried at first because I had to set the discrimination to 3 and don't have enough time with the machine to know how much depth will be affected. The end result I found 2 nickels, a bottle cap and the remains of a fishing hook. I hope in time I will become half as proficient as you are with the Infinium. Scrooge

Fishstank

Sep 18, 2007
3rd Gen. Arizona Native
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, Ace 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Hey John,

I love scuba steve and the pike lure that's so cool. I got to try the ace in some water sounds like lots of fun. Where did you buy the scoop?

Fishstank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread