Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger Reality Hunt - Got 2 More Rings Tonite

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger Reality Hunt - Got 2 More Rings Tonite

realityhunt2.jpg
This post is directed at the newer people who are just getting into metal detecting. We all dig lots of junk. In fact, the more junk you dig, the more good targets you will find over a period of time. I just don't want anybody looking at these forums, and getting the impression that we just dig good targets. Above is a typical hunt using the Scorpion. Lots of pull tabs, because this machine is hot on gold. Gold rings also read where pull tabs read. If you are not digging pull tabs, you miss out on the gold rings. Of course you have to dig lots of pull tabs, because there are soooooooo many out there, everywhere.

Below are the rings.....my gold ring curse remains, but it will disappear soon :thumbsup:

Attachments

• nitro (2).jpg
    nitro (2).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 217

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Re: Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger Reality Hunt - Got 2 More Rings Tonite

Great post for newbies and experts alike John. We all tend to forget what it took to get where we have ended up. I don't know what your Gold ring curse is unless it's not having found one yet, but rest assured with diggins like you've been doing you'll most definately break that curse real soon. BTW that silver ring isn't too shabby. :wink: :icon_study:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions