Grayling, MI
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX

Dr. Ace

Nov 4, 2007
South-Central Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Ace 250
I have to agree. I have been using the Ace 250 for 10 months now, and I couldn't be happier. I have pulled over 1600 coins, totaling more than $130. Several silver and many wheaties. Oldest being an 1882 Morgan Silver Dollar. This is an excellent entry level machine. I recommend it to anyone considering metal detecting!

HH,

Dr. Ace

ACE250

May 20, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Garrett, Fisher, Minelab, Compass.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like the little machine and I own a few of the bigger detectors and use them all but always pick up the ace250 even for a back up detector

ACE.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ACE250 said:
I like the little machine and I own a few of the bigger detectors and use them all but always pick up the ace250 even for a back up detector

ACE.
I own an Ace 250. Good machine, but for coinshooting a park, it is my opinion that NOTHING beats a Scorpion! Crank the disc up to 7.8 (to the dot between the 7 and 8) and you will reject ALL except an occasional screw cap. And never miss a coin!! TTC

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
TerryC said:
ACE250 said:

ACE.
I own an Ace 250. Good machine, but for coinshooting a park, it is my opinion that NOTHING beats a Scorpion! Crank the disc up to 7.8 (to the dot between the 7 and 8) and you will reject ALL except an occasional screw cap. And never miss a coin!! TTC
:stop: :stop: :o...I just got a ..Scorpion... a few weeks ago and was supprised at what a coin & jewelry killer it was . That is some great overlooked detector...............Time for coffee...... :coffee2: :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread