Infinium Hunt = Titanium, Silver, Funnel Clouds, Good Food (long)

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
sardines2.jpg

Well it was a great day to be out!I had my favorite weapons along, the Scorpion and the Infinium. And for supper....gourmet food! Nothing like fish when you have been in the water almost all day. :)

funnelcloud2.jpg

After I ate my delicious, meal I worked the shallow water with the Scorpion, and got a little more loot to add to my growing pile. But then dark clouds appeared in the horizon.....there was lightening and thunder. I packed it in, headed to my car and was confronted by the wildlife office of that area. He told be to get out of that area immediately, as there were reported funnel clouds in the area. He was right.....I looked up and there it was. I grabbed my camera and got a couple of shots. The the wind really picked up and the rain and hail came down. I waited a little while longer, as the storm had already passed me and then headed home.

all2-3.jpg

Here's the total finds....the good, the bad and the ugly! Pretty good junk to good target ratio in my books considering this is a freshwater lake.

allrings2.jpg

Here's the best of the best and all found with the Infinium....a silver ring, a ? toes ring, a titanium ring, a polished stone with a possible gold bezel, a stud with fake diamonds and a cool transformer. I found it curled up in a ball like the photo on the left. I had no idea what the thing was. After I got home I played around with it and opened it up. And the titanium ring rang HIGH-LOW in case you were wondering how it read on the Infinium.

EMD2.jpg

Well, as I headed home, the sun eventually came out, the roads dried up and I had a great drive home reminiscing about the day..........​

Attachments

• th_in.jpg
    th_in.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 202
  • th_in.jpg
    th_in.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 199

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
John-Edmonton said:
sardines2.jpg

Well it was a great day to be out!I had my favorite weapons along, the Scorpion and the Infinium. And for supper....gourmet food! Nothing like fish when you have been in the water almost all day. :)

funnelcloud2.jpg

After I ate my delicious, meal I worked the shallow water with the Scorpion, and got a little more loot to add to my growing pile. But then dark clouds appeared in the horizon.....there was lightening and thunder. I packed it in, headed to my car and was confronted by the wildlife office of that area. He told be to get out of that area immediately, as there were reported funnel clouds in the area. He was right.....I looked up and there it was. I grabbed my camera and got a couple of shots. The the wind really picked up and the rain and hail came down. I waited a little while longer, as the storm had already passed me and then headed home.

all2-3.jpg

Here's the total finds....the good, the bad and the ugly! Pretty good junk to good target ratio in my books considering this is a freshwater lake.

allrings2.jpg

Here's the best of the best and all found with the Infinium....a silver ring, a ? toes ring, a titanium ring, a polished stone with a possible gold bezel, a stud with fake diamonds and a cool transformer. I found it curled up in a ball like the photo on the left. I had no idea what the thing was. After I got home I played around with it and opened it up. And the titanium ring rang HIGH-LOW in case you were wondering how it read on the Infinium.

EMD2.jpg

Well, as I headed home, the sun eventually came out, the roads dried up and I had a great drive home reminiscing about the day..........​

John , Was that haul from the ..Infinium..or the ..Scorpion...? you said Scorpion then Infinium..? ..Jim​

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
All the jewelry was found with the Infinium. I used the Scorpion in the shallow water and got some loot, but nothing else except a couple pulltabs.

bucketofguts

Jul 2, 2007
N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT and Garrett Seahunter mark 2. Treasure Mate pinpointerer
Gourmet, how about a few slices of vidalia,! and a few shakes of texas pete, and crackers my friend! my girlfriend would say GD you when i enjoyed such a meal. beautiful hunt! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions