I have so many coils that I have taken to labeling them for which detector.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have many coils so telling which ones go to which detector can be confusing. I know they all have the name on the coils of some of them, but I also have some of the older Garrett coils that aren't for the newer machines. The same goes for some of the Fisher's and Whites and Tesoro's.

I hang a small label on each coil to remind me which detector it goes to so I won't try to use the wrong one. I could simply use just one detector and eliminate all the confusion, but that would be like getting rid of all your girl friends because you couldn't keep their names straight.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman,
well I surely can understand it on the older ones..but the way ya phrased it.... cracked me up. Now any time ya wanna send one of the them x girl friends my way, I will gladly provide a nice home for her.. ( psst, did it work?) :sign10:

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Now that is a real problem to work out.... :occasion18: I think I have the same problem too. A good project for the winter in my neck of the woods.

MrBling

Aug 12, 2008
North Florida
Detector(s) used
White's Surfmaster PI/Garrett Ace 250
I have a similar problem

I own so many exotic sports cars that I pick up the Porsche keys when I meant to drive the Lamborghini! :icon_jokercolor:

XT18000

May 26, 2008
I don't think SANDMAN would ever unload a bad coil on anyone but and old girl friend ????
Careful what you ask for! P.S. I have the same problem with coils'
Not with EX's

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
I LIKE SANDMAN . HE HAS SUCH NICE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT EVERYTHING. ;D

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Kdismuke1, But you have never met my dumb brother in law. Nobody can say anything nice about him. :tard:

Most hunters here have that one or more family members that aren't the brightest bulb on the tree.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions