Ancestry DNA test results.

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am posting my results and hope others will too along with the likely state or states of entree for the family that I know about.
48% west Europe
29% Ireland
8% Finland
4% Scandinavia
11% low confidence varieties .

Points of entry(states)
Are Pennsylania, Virginia, north Carolina, South Carolina. Thanks for adding info.

Smithsgold

Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make sure to add a family tree to you profile it will start your DNA Circles if you go bad far enough..
Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do..

Jeff

Great Britain 85%

Iberian Peninsula 5%

Ireland/Scotland/Wales
3%

Finland/Northwest Russia
2%

Last edited:

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Along with Scandinavian 30%, Irish, Scottish and Welsh 33%, Western Europe 32%, Greek 3% My DNA said 2% extra-terrestrial. :laughing7:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
You guys do realize that the gooberment wants everybodies DNA.Well,that company gives it to them.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I refuse to have my DNA tested, though since my healthcare is through the VA, the gooberment has it when ever they want it.

My father said I wasn't his, destroyed/tore the family apart. So they press me to do it and I will never do that, don't need no mo drama on that. Emancipated at 15 and worked my way through high school living in a boarding house in North Carolina. I've been free of that mess for 53 years.

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
I refuse to have my DNA tested, though since my healthcare is through the VA, the gooberment has it when ever they want it.

My father said I wasn't his, destroyed/tore the family apart. So they press me to do it and I will never do that, don't need no mo drama on that. Emancipated at 15 and worked my way through high school living in a boarding house in North Carolina. I've been free of that mess for 53 years.

I respect that decision. As the bumper sticker says - "Let that s**t go!"
dts

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread