Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only One i'm aware of WESTERN & EASTERN TREASURES

see above.

The others are Mainly stories on treasures & Pics of finds.

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
W & E Treasures is the best in the states, there's some kind of metal detecting mag in the UK if you could get someone to send you one. I've looked over here and haven't seen any. I think it's just called Metal Detecting.
Does anyone on here know about it, some of you blokes from across the pond perhaps? Nudge, nudge wink wink, Bob's yer uncle - Sally's yer aunt, three quid for that rubbish? Think not, govna! Ooze the kitty and ooze the mouse now, ehh? You bet yer knickers! What the \-\e\\ ?

Yet I digress,
Ramapirate

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
I get all three of the above mentioned ones. I like the Western and Eastern and American Digger the best. Lost treasure is OK.

Since W&E help support this site I will tell you that I subscribed to them for that reason mainly. I do like their publication, it's pretty informative. :thumbsup:

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
danhughes1 said:
Western & Eastern Treasures, Lost Treasure, and American Digger are the main ones, with some gold-specific magazines out there too.

http://www.losttreasure.com/

http://americandigger.com/

http://www.goldprospectors.org/

---Dan

A fairly new one on the market is Treasure Depot Magazine. I do not subscribe to it because it is a competitive site. Just giving you another magazine name.

I subscribe to Western & Eastern Treasures (they support TreasureNet) and Lost Treasure.

SWEATYSOCK

Feb 14, 2008
Cumbria
Detector(s) used
Quattro
We got Treasure Hunting and The Searcher this side of the pond,again mostly stories/finds but Searcher does valuations too.
Biggest gripe is the product reviews,guess they dont want to upset the advertisers but every machine seems to come out with a glowing report along the lines of " I wouldn't hesitate to buy/recommend this machine blah blah..."
Wish I'd found t'net before I splashed my hard earned on the quattro,some good solid advice on here.
PS Ramapirate,still using the Mary Poppins/Dick Van Dyke phrase book I see !!

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
sweatysock said:
We got Treasure Hunting and The Searcher this side of the pond, again mostly stories/finds but Searcher does valuations too.
Biggest gripe is the product reviews, guess they dont want to upset the advertisers but every machine seems to come out with a glowing report along the lines of " I wouldn't hesitate to buy/recommend this machine blah blah..."

I wish magazines wouldn't do tests if they aren't going to give an honest appraisal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions