Whites coinmaster

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
White's coinmaster

I was at a flea market this weekend and I passed up a White's coinmaster. It was 60.00 and I wasn't sure if I should buy it because it looked pretty old/boxy. This flea market will be held again at the end of the month and I plan on attending. What do you think of the price? It will most likely still be there and I just don't know if I should buy it or wait till I can buy a new White's.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: White's coinmaster

vintage, reasonal priced ,spare! :thumbsup:

coin finder

Jan 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300

HI This is Coin finder, go and see if you can find one on this site (www. craigslist.com) Just put in your state and the word (Metal Detectors) Hope this Help. ;D ;D ;D

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I'd save my money for something else.

I have an old Coinmaster 3000 and its a bear to keep ground balanced if you have mineralized soil. I was constantly retuning and getting lots of false signals with it. Plus, you ultimately dig every signal that has a good tone because there is no kind of ID.

It was a good starter machine in it's day...but there are much better detectors on the market and you can probably pick up something on ebay a little better for not much more money.

If you have the patience, you can find stuff with it. But personally, I'd never buy another. I have 4 detectors now and my Coinmaster 6000Di Pro is by far the best. I use it more than my DFX.

Al

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Depends on what model coinmaster it is. Check ebay for prices and maybe you can buy it and make some money selling it. I have one in the closet that I need to sell sometime soon that I purchased last year with the intent to resale.

mlhudson

Mar 19, 2006
GADSDEN, ALA.
Detector(s) used
All White's Detectors MXT and IDX_pro, ANY OLD DETECTOR WILL DO

SURE BUY IT, KEEP IT ABOVE THE FIREPLACE LIKE YOUR GRAND-DADS OLD RIFLE. REAL GOOD TALK ABOUT PIECE. LOL :thumbsup:

M L HUDSON

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

The word "coinmaster" applied to a variety of Whites that came out over the years. Some are dinasours, others would be more current and still competitive. You need to find out the rest of the title, and ask here again.

OP
OP
E59

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Thanks for the info! I am going to check into the coinmasters before I go back and maybe buy it, maybe not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread